Index du Forum

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: FULL Movies From/The!1970s 04.06.2016 ::

Les divers-city / Other thing
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: Sam 4 Juin - 16:38 (2016)    Sujet du message: FULL Movies From/The!1970s 04.06.2016 Répondre en citant

Movies From The 1970s >

Movies From The 1970s

Another tailor-made blockbuster, Dino De Laurentiis' King Kong was released, but to less than stellar success. The film won Oscars for Best Actor (Peter Finch), Best Actress (Faye Dunaway), Best Supporting Actress (Beatrice Straight), and Best Screenplay (Paddy Chayefsky). NS[edit]. Lists of films[edit]. Despite this, the 1970s proved to be a benchmark decade in the development of cinema, both as an art form and a business. And so on& Reply FRY May 13, 2016 3:40 am Great job on mentioning Martin!!, that was one of the very first films I saw as a young cinephile and no matter how much time passes I still enjoy the hell out of it, brilliant, brilliant movie. I really shouldn't. And he might be right to consider it his best film. Both films focused on the horrors of war and the psychological damaged caused by such horrors. 84 6 Flipboard "Oh man, those 1970s directors.theygotit".

Beyond the violence and drama were themes of love, pride, and greed. I love Short Cuts. Cohen Cameron Mitchell, Jack Nicholson Biker The Revolutionary Paul Williams Jon Voight, Seymour Cassel, Robert Duvall Drama United Artists Rio Lobo Howard Hawks John Wayne, Jorge Rivero, Jennifer O'Neill Western Hawks' final film Satan's Harvest George Montgomery Tippi Hedren, George Montgomery Action Skullduggery Gordon Douglas Burt Reynolds, Susan Clark Drama Soldier Blue Ralph Nelson Candice Bergen, Peter Strauss Western Something for Everyone Harold Prince Angela Lansbury, Michael York, Anthony Higgins Comedy Start the Revolution Without Me Bud Yorkin Gene Wilder, Donald Sutherland Comedy Warner Bros. Emmit Walsh, Kathy Bates. Reply HPYGY May 13, 2016 3:40 am More of these, please! Reply Yep May 13, 2016 3:40 am Robin and Marion is excellent, but why did you have to give away the ending? I saw it with my father as a kid and will never forget that movie, especially the ending. Reply Jon May 13, 2016 3:40 am Great list and great comments. Not all of the "street smart" urban related films were 100% live action. And possibly sheep. Any others weve missed? Let us know below. By the late 1970s, the novelty had worn off and the disasters had become less exciting.

what not to wear watch onlinefilm kino online.ruonline quiz for teachers3 mobile settingssbi online banking softwarework to be freeverizon phone to virgin mobileles miserables movie soundtrack free mp3 downloadi will always love you by dolly parton free downloadmckenna the american girl doll movie

MessagePosté le: Sam 4 Juin - 16:38 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Les divers-city / Other thing
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Texno x0.3 © theme by Larme D'Ange 2006